Prefab Metal Garages For the Family Van or Classic Cars
The International Steel Span® P-Model steel building, with straight sides, a pitched roof and color options to coordinate with any outdoor environment is the "Ultimate Garage" for every use. P-Model steel buildings have vertical walls for maximum usable space and are available in widths ranging from 14 ft (5 m) to 30 ft (9 m) and in unlimited lengths. The end walls of these versatile buildings are easily customizable to suit your taste.
A-Model buildings have similar appeal, featuring a 4:12 roof pitch designed for heavy snow loads. These tough and durable buildings can be insulated to withstand the coldest weather conditions and like the P-Model, have an available color option adding to their utility for any location or desired application. The A-Model is available from 16 ft (5 m) to 40 ft (12 m) wide with unlimited lengths making the A-Model the ideal building for a garage located in high snow areas or difficult climate conditions.
S-Model buildings make great garages for industrial applications, such as truck garages, repair garages, heavy equipment storage or for any application where you need a larger garage with ample storage. S-Model steel buildings have straight sides with a round roof and are available in widths from 16 ft. (5 m) to 50 ft. (15 m) and unlimited lengths with high sidewall clearance and a clear span interior to provide maximum usable space for minimum financial investment. S-Model buildings, like all International Steel Span steel buildings have proven maintenance free durability and come with a 40-year rust-through perforation warranty.
Pre Built RV Garages and Vacation Vehicle Garages
International Steel Spans' buildings engineering and design offers exceptional strength to withstand harsh weather conditions such as heavy snows and high winds and have Florida wind rating approval to withstand winds up to 150 mph (67 m/s). International Steel Span's roof and sidewall material is manufactured in accordance with ASTM International standards and in accordance with ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers), and conform to European and German building codes.
All International Steel Span steel buildings ship with an easy to follow assembly and construction manual, and are easy to erect by simply bolting the panels together without need for special tools or equipment, and our highly trained service technicians are only a phone call away.
What Makes International Steel Span Number One
International Steel Span is serious about quality and customer service. We supply a superior technological product with respect for our workers and the environment. International Steel Span's goal has always been 100% customer satisfaction, while constantly looking for ways to improve our buildings. Every International Steel Span building is designed and tested to the highest standard of quality and is engineered to withstand the most severe weather conditions, including heavy snows, high winds, earthquakes and even hurricanes.
International Steel Span - A Garage for Life
- 40-year rust-through perforation warranty
- Designed by the best engineering professionals in the United States
- Precision-made, precision-manufactured
- Remarkably affordable
- Voted superior to similar style buildings
- Made only from the highest quality, heaviest gauge U.S. commercial steel available
- Simple bolt-together construction
- Easily expandable to any length
- Completely maintenance free
- Fire and vermin resistant
- Computer aided design and manufacture
- Every building custom made to customer specifications
- Friendly and highly skilled customer service personnel
- World's most durable truss-less building
- Designed to withstand harshest weather conditions on earth, including heavy snow, high winds, earthquakes and hurricanes
- Manufactured exclusively in the United States
- Maximum usable space for minimum financial investment
- Highly versatile, perfect for virtually any commercial, industrial, farm, or residential application
- Green, energy efficient, environmentally responsible
©2010 - 2014 King Solomon Creative Enterprises Corp.