International Steel Span® P-Model Steel Buildings
The versatile all steel building that sets the standard for performance.
International Steel Span's P-Model steel buildings are "Made in America" - manufactured in a state-of-the-art metal building manufacturing facility with cutting-edge technology and equipment to produce the highest quality steel buildings available. We are proud of the company's commitment to traditional American craftsmanship and excellence in manufacturing.
Manufactured exclusively in the United States, International Steel Span's P-Model buildings have high sidewall clearance to offer unobstructed 100% usable interior space with no poles or beams to get in the way. Each P-Model building is remarkably affordable, due to a high technology manufacturing process and to the building's unique design, requiring less labor to produce.
P-Model steel buildings have vertical walls for maximum usable space and are available in widths ranging from 14ft (5 m) to 30ft (9 m) and in unlimited lengths. The end walls of these versatile buildings are easily customizable to suit your taste.
International Steel Span versatile P-Model steel buildings are adaptable for many different uses, such as a back yard shop, a commercial shop, or a workshop to store your equipment. They are recommended for a single car garage, multiple-car garages, shelter for your boat, RV, or custom vehicle.
International Steel Span buildings are made of AZ55 (metric AZ180) Galvalume coated steel, a special steel alloy containing aluminum, zinc and silicon, developed by the steel industry to provide extensive durability with seven times the rust resistance of plain galvanized steel. The use of AZ55 Galvalume allows International Steel Span to offer a 40-year rust-through perforation warranty - one of the best warranties in the industry. The buildings engineering and design offers exceptional strength to withstand harsh weather conditions such as heavy snows and high winds and have Florida wind rating approval to withstand winds up to 150 mph (67 m/s).
All International Steel Span steel buildings ship with an easy to follow assembly and construction manual, and are easy to erect by simply bolting the panels together without need for special tools or equipment, and our highly trained service technicians are only a phone call away.
- Clear span construction – no trusses, beams or posts.
- 40-year rust-through perforation warranty.
- Patented endwall design provides 35% more wind strength than competing products.
- Ease of obtaining construction permits – buildings classified as "movable structures".
- Buildings available up to 30m wide and with unlimited lengths.
- Painted buildings available in a variety of colors.
Affordability and Ease of Assembly
- More affordable than traditional lumber constructions and comparative canvas structures.
- Unique floating foundation reduces concrete costs by up to 80% against traditional foundations.
- Single-bolt design allows for fast assembly – reduces labor costs during assembly by up to 90%.
©2010 - 2014 King Solomon Creative Enterprises Corp.