Made of Galvalume® steel, which is a special steel alloy of aluminum and zinc that is seven times more rust resistant than simple galvanized steel, International Steel Span®'s buildings are stronger than wood, brick, block and even I-beam steel buildings. Our warehouse buildings and storage steel buildings come with a 40-year rust-through perforation warranty.
What Makes International Steel Span Number One
International Steel Span is serious about quality and customer service. We supply a superior technological product with respect for our workers and the environment. International Steel Span's goal has always been 100% customer satisfaction, while constantly looking for ways to improve our buildings. Every International Steel Span building is designed and tested to the highest standard of quality and is engineered to withstand the most severe weather conditions, including heavy snows, high winds, earthquakes and even hurricanes.
- 40-year rust-through perforation warranty
- Designed by the best engineering professionals in the United States
- Precision-made, precision-manufactured
- Remarkably affordable
- Voted superior to similar style buildings
- Made only from the highest quality, heaviest gauge U.S. commercial steel available
- Simple bolt-together construction
- Easily expandable to any length
- Completely maintenance free
- Fire and vermin resistant
- Computer aided design and manufacture
- Every building custom made to customer specifications
- Friendly and highly skilled customer service personnel
- World's most durable truss-less building
- Designed to withstand harshest weather conditions on earth, including heavy snow, high winds, earthquakes and hurricanes
- Manufactured exclusively in the United States
- Maximum usable space for minimum financial investment
- Highly versatile, perfect for virtually any commercial, industrial, farm, or residential application
- Green, energy efficient, environmentally responsible
©2010 - 2014 King Solomon Creative Enterprises Corp.