International Steel Span® Q-Model Steel Buildings
The International Steel Span Q-Model metal building is the all-American, all-steel building that sets the standard for quality, economy and durability in a building that is virtually maintenance free.
International Steel Span Q-Model buildings have a military design that allows for superior strength in widths from 20 ft (6 m) to 100 ft (30 m) and unlimited lengths. Q-Model buildings are trusted by more farmers and truckers alike to protect their valuable equipment than any similar steel buildings. They can be used for workshops, military barracks and equipment storage, bulk cargo storage, storage of hay and grain, livestock, vehicles and equipment. Q-Model steel buildings are used for industrial shops, retail stores, schools and warehouses, for skating rinks, indoor softball stadiums, paintball arenas, music and performance venues.
Q-Model buildings provide quality, economy and durability, and give you a building that is virtually maintenance free. They are many times stronger than I-beam buildings and stick buildings, and unlike old-fashioned pole barns they are completely vermin proof.
Q-Model steel buildings are 100% AZ55 (metric AZ180) Galvalume® coated steel, the finest American-grade steel available. Galvalume is comprised of aluminum, zinc and silicon, and is seven times more rust resistant than simple galvanized steel. Q-Model steel buildings are very affordable in part due to the high technology manufacturing process and come with a 40-year rust-through perforation warranty.
Every International Steel Span building is designed and tested to the highest standards of quality and is engineered to withstand sever weather conditions, including heavy snow, torrential rains, earthquakes and even hurricanes. International Steel Span is serious about quality and service. The company's goal has always been 100% customer satisfaction while constantly looking for ways to improve its Q-Model buildings.
- Clear span construction – no trusses, beams or posts.
- 40-year rust-through perforation warranty.
- Patented endwall design provides 35% more wind strength than competing products.
- Ease of obtaining construction permits – buildings classified as "movable structures".
- Buildings available up to 30m wide and with unlimited lengths.
- Painted buildings available in a variety of colors.
Affordability and Ease of Assembly
- More affordable than traditional lumber constructions and comparative canvas structures.
- Unique floating foundation reduces concrete costs by up to 80% against traditional foundations.
- Single-bolt design allows for fast assembly – reduces labor costs during assembly by up to 90%.
©2010 - 2014 King Solomon Creative Enterprises Corp.